Welcome to the Montana Food Show! Join us for our third annual food show September 27, 2019 at MSU’s Brick Breeden Fieldhouse in Bozeman, MT.
Early bird registration for vendors will open March 7th and run until regular registration begins May 16th.
Final deadline for vendor registration is August 16th.
Buyer registration will open June 3rd.
Let’s get more Montana foods on Montana plates!
In 2019 you can expect:
- International trade groups from Canada and Mexico
- Public will be allowed for the trade show
At the second annual Montana Food Show in 2018:
- $9,933 in reported sales from the day of the show
- 64 Montana companies showcased
- 166 buyers from more than 55 companies
- Hotels & resorts
- Restaurants & bars
- Gift shops
- Catering services
- Distributors & wholesalers
- Grocery stores & markets
Wondering if this show is for you? Check out the list of last year’s vendors below, or click here for the 2018 Vendor List.
Click here for the 2019 Food Show Agreement & Rules and Regulations.