COVID-19 InformationMontana’s official website for COVID-19 info: covid19.mt.gov
- Inquiries: 1-888-333-0461
Read Montana State's State of Emergency Declaration
COVID-19 RELIEF FUND
Montana Meat Processing Infrastructure Grant
The MMPIG program was created to aid small and medium-sized meat
processors in responding to the COVID-19 crisis through the adaptation and
advancement of meat processing infrastructure and capacity in Montana.
Over $12 million was awarded for 106 projects across 46 counties in Montana.
Click here to view the full list of award recipients. The application period for this program is closed.
MT Agriculture Adaptability Program
The Montana Food and Agriculture Market Adaptability Program (MTFAAP) was created to aid small and medium-sized food and agriculture businesses in responding to the COVID-19 crisis through business adaptation and diversification. Over $1 million was awarded to 109 projects across 40 counties in Montana.
Click here to view the list of award recipients. The application period for this program is closed.
To help slow the spread of COVID-19 and protect our staff and the public, Montana Department of Agriculture staff are currently working from home. We can still be reached during regular business hours (8:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m.). Please view our staff directory or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
MDA staff are practicing social distancing as recommended by public health experts. This includes:
- Cancellation of all in-person pesticide re-certification training until further notice
- Cancellation of Pesticide License Testing until further notice
- Maintaining an acceptable social distance and wearing masks while performing field work.
Public Health Information
- Montana public health agencies and the Governor’s Coronavirus Task Force are actively working to limit the spread of COVID-19 in Montana
- Contact your local county or tribal health department with questions regarding COVID-19 or testing in your community
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Coronavirus web page
Farm and Food Businesses
Livestock & Pets