From your account, you will be able to renew products, upload labels, and register new products. Products available for renewal will appear under .
- Renew will keep the product active and send it to your cart.
- Discontinue will place the product in our 2-year discontinuation process.
- Do Nothing will leave the product in account tasks.
- After selecting products to renew and/or discontinue, continue to cart by clicking .
- From your cart, you will be required to upload all product labels the first time renewing online. Future renewals will only require that revised labels are added.
- When all your labels are uploaded, click . Review your shopping cart, verify your billing email address, and click .
- Your transaction details will show how the $233.00 fee is split between pesticide registration and groundwater monitoring ($138.00/registration, $95/groundwater monitoring).
- Fill out your billing information and click .
- Fill out your payment information and click . Credit card transaction fees are $1.25 + 1.995% of the fee total and eChecks are a $2.00 flat rate for any total.
- Verify your payment information and click .
You will receive a confirmation email and be taken to your transaction detail page. You can view and print your registration certificate by using the "here" link above the payment summary.
Would you prefer a paper application? Click here to download the PDF Application for Registration of Pesticides. You can complete the fillable form and email it to email@example.com, or print a hardcopy of the form and mail it to:
Montana Department of Agriculture
Pesticide Registration Program
PO Box 200201
Helena, MT 59601-0201