Most online payments can be made through MTPlants, the Montana Department of Agriculture's online one-stop-shop for licensing, registration, e-payments and other ag-related services.
Important Notes for Online Payments
- Online payment options are not available for new unprocessed pesticide license applications.
- Licenses, operator cards and product registrations will not be issued until all requirements have been met. Refer to specific program pages under Topics for registration requirement and certification details.
- Refer to online payment instructions for specific programs using the links below.
- NEVER send credit or debit card information in an email or text.
- Credit/debit card and e-check payments can be made online, over the phone or in-person.
- If you have questions about your payment please call (406) 444-5400.