How do you become a Noxious Weed Seed Free Forage (NWSFF) Inspector?
- Stay tuned...online testing will be set up and instructions will be sent to inspectors soon!
Complete the initial certification process by:
- Read and understand the NWSFF Inspector’s Manual,
- Review the Department of Agriculture training course,
- Pass the NWSFF exam with a score of 80% or better, and
- Be issued an ID number and identification card.
NWSFF Inspectors will be re-certified on an annual basis prior to the growing season. Recertify by:
- Read and understand the NWSFF Inspector's Manual,
- Review the Department of Agriculture re-certification course,
- Send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org when complete,
- Be issued a new identification card.
Please contact Andrew Lam, 444-7819 or email@example.com for additional questions or information.