The Montana Department of Agriculture (MDA) will be hosting the third annual Montana Food Show September 27, 2019 at MSU’s Brick Breeden Fieldhouse in Bozeman.
Early bird registration for vendors will open March 7th and run until regular registration begins May 16th.
Final deadline for vendor registration is July 24th.
Buyer registration will open June 3rd.
Let’s get more Montana foods on Montana plates!
In 2019 you can expect:
- International trade groups from Canada and Mexico
- Public will be allowed for the trade show
At the second annual Montana Food Show in 2018:
- $9,933 in reported sales from the day of the show
- 64 Montana companies showcased
- 166 buyers from more than 55 companies
- Hotels & resorts
- Restaurants & bars
- Gift shops
- Catering services
- Distributors & wholesalers
- Grocery stores & markets
Interested in being a 2019 Vendor? Click here for online Vendor Registration.
Wondering if this show is for you? Click here for the 2018 Vendor List.
If you have any questions about the show, please contact Marketing Officer Marty Earnheart at (406) 444-2402, MEarnheart@mt.gov.