• Click here to download the 2015 NWSFF Hay Producer’s list (PDF, 75 KB) by county
• Click here to download the 2015 NWSFF Straw Producer's list (PDF, 12 KB)
• Click here to download the 2015 NWSFF Certified Pellet Product list (PDF, 754 KB)
• To locate certified forage in your area, SEE BELOW for the interactive map, contact your local MSU county extension agent or contact a local county weed coordinator.
• Look for the approved NWSFF markers – orange & blue twine or tags on hay or straw and a NWSFF label on bagged forage.
• Make sure you get a transportation certificate from the producer with the certified hay or straw.
You are required to use certified forage on public lands, but it is also a benefit to use certified hay or straw on your own property to prevent getting a new noxious weed and the expense of controlling it on your land.
Click on the symbols, showing NWSFF producer location, to see detailed information about available certified weed free products. Click on "Legend" at the top of the map to see what type of forage the symbols represent.
Published: Thu Oct 03 13:53:00 MDT 2013.
Last Modified: Wed Jul 13 08:57:54 MDT 2016