Helping Montana agricultural entrepreneurs to make connections for selling and purchasing food processing equipment
Current Equipment Classifieds
- November 25, 2013: Jeremy of Gluten-Free Prairie (Manhattan) wants to buy the following equipment. Contact Jeremy with information: Jeremy@GlutenFreePrairie.com, 406-282-4280.
- Revent double rack gas oven model 624 (or equivalent commercial oven)
- Hobart 140 Qt mixer 3-phase power
- Champion cookie depositor
- Stainless steel work tables
- Conveyer work table
- September 24, 2013: Linda of Beeman’s Home Town Butcher Shop (Eureka) wants to buy a used 1 ton electric (110) hoist with at least a 16 ft chain. If you have or know of one for sale, please contact Linda directly: 406-297-2611, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- August 6, 2013: Jennifer Bottorff from The King's Cupboard (Red Lodge) has a barrel lift /cart/ truck/ dolly that we are selling. It is a truck with a drum saddle with a chain and ratchet-style tightener to secure the drum. Drums can be lifted 5 1/8" to 11" from the floor. A handle lock prevents unintentional lowering and a tilt lock keeps the drum vertical. Release the tilt lock for mixing. Trucks roll on two front axle-mounted wheels and one rear swivel caster and has a food grade white paint (click here for a picture). We are asking $200. With questions or interest, contact Jennifer: 406-446-3060, ext 110, email@example.com.
- August 5, 2013: Jay Buckley of Organic Heaven (Great Falls) is looking for a used (I think they call them Pony) drill for no-till field plantings. All that means is they are small i.e., about 5-7 feet wide that a 35 hp Kubota tractor can handle. Contact Jay: 406-788-9138, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- June 5, 2013: Earl Colbry (Chester) has a greenhouse for sale: 96' X 102' in 6-17' bays. It has fans and natural gas heaters. Contact Earl: (406) 292-3520 or (406) 949-5500.
- May 28, 2013: Gluten Free Mama wants to buy:
- a used Ribbon Blender for mixing dry gluten free flours
- a used Weigh Fill Machine and a Hopper Filler for dry goods.
- a Decent Fork Lift that will not need repairs all the time. One that works and works well at a good price.
With offers, contact Rachel Edington (Carlyle), Gluten Free Mama, 406.883.6426 wk, 406.261.0355 cell, or email: email@example.com.
- January 13, 2013: Becky Horning of Wee Chef (Columbia Falls) has the following equipment for sale (call Todd 406-471-3150 with questions):
- Norlake Walk-in Freezer 8’x12’—new, w/warranty $9500.00
- Koch 250 vacuum sealer w/ duel seal bars—new, 2 year warranty $4200.00
- Henny Penny BCF-24 Blast Freezer – used $1400.00
- Groen TDB 720 Jacketed Steam Kettle 20qt. – used $1100.00
- Hamilton Beach 990 Commercial Blender 1 gallon –new $749.00
- Advance Tabco 3-compartment sink 18x24” basins with drain boards (97” length) and T&S Pre rinse & add-a-faucet—used $600.00
- January 12, 2013: Lori Elliott from Urban Herbs (Missoula) is looking for some manual dried herb processing equipment like a leaf stripper and larger grinder or shredder (not something that turns leaves to powder). Contact Lori: firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-529-3714.
- January 3, 2013: Randy of Pik Ka Handbags (Great Falls) is looking for some mannequin heads in fairly good shape to use for his booth to display hats and ear muffs. Contact Randy: email@example.com.
- December 12, 2012: Ashley Schultz, Head of Shipping, Mountain Meadow Herbs (near Missoula), wants to buy a used Electric Forklift, Three wheel or four wheel, Three stage or at least 12 feet lifting height, 3000 lb lift capacity, Stand up is preferable. With offers or questions, contact Ashley: 406-857-6738, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- November 16, 2012: Jody with Churn Creek (granola, Sidney) is seeking a used set of check weights to test the accuracy of his commercial scale. With offers, contact Jody: 406-488-9894, email@example.com.
- October 23, 2012: Ken with Hidden Legend Winery (Victor) has an 800 gallon jacketed stainless steel dairy chilling tank for sale.Glycol unit removed, not included. Non-sealing manway lid. Various ports with dairy fittings. Mount for motor and rotating paddle, included. Plumbing exposed for reconnecting. 5 foot length of ss pipe with fittings. Good for potable water, cold stabilizing wine, heating and storing honey. $2300, delivery negotiable. Click here for pictures (PDF). Contact Ken with questions or interest: firstname.lastname@example.org, 406-363-6323.
- October 9, 2012: Rich with Montana Monster Munchies (gluten free cookies, Bozeman) has a unique "ground floor" Business Opportunity for someone looking to Grow a "Started Up Already" Business. Fortune 100 Customer Secured-proof of revenue history. Great for a part time Initial Commitment. Minimal Capital Asset Purchase Required. Minimal space required (10x10 ventilated space). Space will require DPHHS inspection for a Manufacturing license. Interested Buyers Only, please respond to email@example.com.
- September 11, 2012: Bausch Potatoes, a Whitehall production and distribution company and food processing facility is looking for an experienced assistant manager to be responsible for overseeing and scheduling the crew of 5 to 8 and the maintenance and operation of the machinery. Experience in food processing and sanitation is a must. Will also be responsible for the quality of the products, current as well as newly developed. Will help keep production flowing at peak efficiency. May also be required to help with and be responsible for the sanitation and cleanup of plant. Will be required to pass random drug screening. Pay scale varies with experience, license, and certifications. HACCP and CDL would be helpful. For inquiries, or to apply, contact Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send resume.
- August 29, 2012: Montgomery Distillery in Missoula - We have a 4" x 15' grain auger with 1/2 hp motor. The auger is made of 16 gauge galvanized steel with a capacity of 82 BPH @ 238 RPM at a 40 degree incline. Selling for $800.00. If anyone has any questions or would like pictures, please call Ryan at 406-480-6355 or email@example.com.
- August 24, 2012: Claire from Park Avenue Bakery (Helena) - We have a large, 4 deck, steam injected Pavailler oven with a stone hearth. It's in fair shape, and we're selling it with the loader for $3000. Its perfect for artisan bread baking. We're getting a new oven and it probably won't be here and installed until the middle to end of November, so this oven wouldn't be available until then. If anyone has any questions they can contact me or the owner, Renee Kowalski, here at the Bakery: 406-449-8424, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- July 5, 2012: Rich Powell of Montana Monster Munchies cookies in Bozeman (800-752-2158, email@example.com) is selling a Lucks Oven: Rack Oven-Four A Chariot, Model # R2OE, Ser# 1029040, Mfg # 119401, Manufacturing date: 4/97. Additional specs:
Control Circuit 120V; Phase/Hz: 1/60
Heating Min/Max circuit ampacity: 92
Heating circuit 480 V, 70 amps
Drive motor H.P. 1/4, Volts: 480, FLAIM: .7; Phase/Hz: 3/60
Circ. Motor H.P. 1.5; Volts: 480; FLAIM: 2.5; Phase/Hz 3/60
- June 8, 2012: Lavender Lori, a lavender grower in Missoula, is in the market for a seed sifting machine to aid in the sifting of lavender buds. Contact Lori: 406-396-1514, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- June 7, 2012: Garl Germann of Meat Montana in McAllister, MT has a large Hobart three phase rotisserie oven for sale. Contact Garl with questions: 581-0011, email@example.com.
- June 6, 2012: Mary Ippisch, owner of Western Montana Specialty Foods is looking for equipment (Hobart chopper/mixer; Electric steam kettle - 40 gal - 60 gal; Table top piston filler; and 3 compartment stainless sink - deep compartments - with one-sided drain board). Contact Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- May 9, 2012: Available for sale - 16' 1988 Catering/Food Service Trailer for sale in Bigfork. Stainless 3 compartment sink; refrigerator; freezer; handwashing sink; griddle with hood; hot dog cooker; coffee maker; miscellaneous paper goods and utensils; 2 propane tanks. $12,000 OBO. Call Heidi @ 406-982-3058. Click here for a photo (more photos available - contact Heidi).
- May 1, 2012: Janet from Saguaro Food Products is looking for some used bottling, capping, and labeling equipment to process the salsa. Call 406-252-0190.
- April 24, 2012: Hot Mama's Salsa is looking to purchase & needs information for a small table top heat shrink tunnel that will heat shrink bands onto our packaging. This is to provide the tamper evident seal necessary to be in grocery stores. Contact: Diana M. Loomis, (406) 599-1020.
- April 11, 2012: Bipin of Tipu's Chai is looking for an augur filler for dry powders, like spices. He is interested in new or used equipment, if the price is right. Contact: Bipin, 406 240 9979 cell, 406 883 4500 office.
To list your equipment needs or equipment for sale, use the contact information below.
The Montana Department of Agriculture maintains this list as a service to the Agricultural industry and particularly to those in need of food processing equipment and those who have food processing equipment to supply. The department maintains this list and makes it available with the expectation that all buyers and sellers will treat each other in an equitable and lawful manner. However, the department makes no representations, express or implied as to the amount, kind or quality of anything listed or as to the character of the participants.
Published: May 17, 2012 4:01:00 PM MDT.
Last Modified: November 25, 2013 11:57:21 AM MST