Helping Montana agricultural entrepreneurs to make connections for selling and purchasing food processing equipment
Current Equipment Classifieds
- March 11, 2013: Rita of Elliott's (Ft. Benton) has items for sale (see below). Contact Rita with questions or interest: 406.799.0896 or email@example.com (click on items for pictures, if available).
- Hyster 45 Fork Lift for sale. Pneumatic tires, runs on propane, three mast, rated for 4500lbs, runs great--very reliable. Asking $8999.
- Pepsi Cooler in great shape with 5 shelves for sale. Asking $475.
- Rotating Gas Oven. Has 4 shelves that each hold 3 large baking sheets. Bakes very even. Asking $4000.
- Large walk-in freezer - 18'3" x 22' x 10'6" with factory floor including condensing unit and evaporator. Large pallet door with a ramp. Easy to move. Asking $10,999.
- January 13, 2013: Becky Horning of Wee Chef (Columbia Falls) has the following equipment for sale (call Todd 406-471-3150 with questions):
- Norlake Walk-in Freezer 8’x12’—new, w/warranty $9500.00
- Koch 250 vacuum sealer w/ duel seal bars—new, 2 year warranty $4200.00
- Henny Penny BCF-24 Blast Freezer – used $1400.00
- Groen TDB 720 Jacketed Steam Kettle 20qt. – used $1100.00
- Hamilton Beach 990 Commercial Blender 1 gallon –new $749.00
- Advance Tabco 3-compartment sink 18x24” basins with drain boards (97” length) and T&S Pre rinse & add-a-faucet—used $600.00
- January 12, 2013: Lori Elliott from Urban Herbs (Missoula) is looking for a 10x10 Market Tent that has the sides included to use or buy for this year's Clark Fork River Market. She is also looking for some manual dried herb processing equipment like a leaf stripper and larger grinder or shredder (not something that turns leaves to powder). Contact Lori: firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-529-3714.
- January 3, 2013: Randy of Pik Ka Handbags (Great Falls) is looking for some mannequin heads in fairly good shape to use for his booth to display hats and ear muffs. Contact Randy: email@example.com.
- January 3, 2013: Jay Buckley of Organic Heaven (Great Falls) is looking for a used (I think they call them Pony) drill for no-till field plantings. All that means is they are small i.e., about 5-7 feet wide that a 35 hp Kubota tractor can handle. Contact Jay: 406-788-9138, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- December 21, 2012: New Concepts Development Group in Philipsburg (makers of the MoonSaddle) have a trade show booth for sale. Trade show booth--lighted; 10' X 10'; asking price is $450. This booth was used at only one trade show. Demo can be seen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvsM7H5be0Q. With questions or interest, contact Blaine C. Bradshaw, NCDG Customer Service, 406-531-5846, email@example.com.
- December 20, 2012: Cazbar Coffee in Dutton is looking for a very basic, simple trailer to serve coffee out of. I need only a hand wash sink as I am allowed to use my roasterie as the commissary and don't need all the amenities of a full service trailer. Will even look at empty trailers that can easily be converted. Please call Carol Zielinske at 406-476-3040 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- December 12, 2012: Ashley Schultz, Head of Shipping, Mountain Meadow Herbs (near Missoula), wants to buy a used Electric Forklift, Three wheel or four wheel, Three stage or at least 12 feet lifting height, 3000 lb lift capacity, Stand up is preferable. With offers or questions, contact Ashley: 406-857-6738, email@example.com.
- November 16, 2012: Jody with Churn Creek (granola, Sidney) is seeking a used set of check weights to test the accuracy of his commercial scale. With offers, contact Jody: 406-488-9894, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 23, 2012: Ken with Hidden Legend Winery (Victor) has an 800 gallon jacketed stainless steel dairy chilling tank for sale.Glycol unit removed, not included. Non-sealing manway lid. Various ports with dairy fittings. Mount for motor and rotating paddle, included. Plumbing exposed for reconnecting. 5 foot length of ss pipe with fittings. Good for potable water, cold stabilizing wine, heating and storing honey. $2300, delivery negotiable. Click here for pictures (PDF). Contact Ken with questions or interest: email@example.com, 406-363-6323.
- October 22, 2012: Mary Anne Wofford of Montana Morning Coffee (Dillon) would like very much to sell this commercial coffee brewer that has had very little use. I am selling a Curtis G3 Digital Airpot System, model #D500GT, complete with 2 airpots and brewing filters. Features include: "precise gourmet control over all critical functions, built-in fine tuning modes, reliability you can depend on, scroll-through precision programing", in addition to other features. This brewing system originally sold for $749. I am asking only $250 for this coffee maker and air pots. All are in excellent condition. Please contact Mary Anne Wofford at (406) 925-0967, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 9, 2012: Rich with Montana Monster Munchies (gluten free cookies, Bozeman) has a unique "ground floor" Business Opportunity for someone looking to Grow a "Started Up Already" Business. Fortune 100 Customer Secured-proof of revenue history. Great for a part time Initial Commitment. Minimal Capital Asset Purchase Required. Minimal space required (10x10 ventilated space). Space will require DPHHS inspection for a Manufacturing license. Interested Buyers Only, please respond to email@example.com.
- October 1, 2012: Jennifer Bottorff from The King's Cupboard (Red Lodge) has two barrel lift /cart/ truck/ dolly that we are selling. 1. One is a steel load with wedges that slide under the drum for easy loading and cross braces with rollers let you rotate the drum for draining and mixing in the horizontal position. Dual oak handles give you extra leverage and control when tipping to empty the drum. A drum rim catch on the frame secures the drum. Stand has a white food grade enamel finish and roll on two front and two rear axle-mounted wheels (click here for a picture). We are asking $50 for this one. 2. The other one is a truck with a drum saddle with a chain and ratchet-style tightener to secure the drum. Drums can be lifted 5 1/8" to 11" from the floor. A handle lock prevents unintentional lowering and a tilt lock keeps the drum vertical. Release the tilt lock for mixing. Trucks roll on two front axle-mounted wheels and one rear swivel caster and has a food grade white paint (click here for a picture). We are asking $200 for this one. With questions or interest, contact Jennifer: 406-446-3060, ext 110, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September 11, 2012: Bausch Potatoes, a Whitehall production and distribution company and food processing facility is looking for an experienced assistant manager to be responsible for overseeing and scheduling the crew of 5 to 8 and the maintenance and operation of the machinery. Experience in food processing and sanitation is a must. Will also be responsible for the quality of the products, current as well as newly developed. Will help keep production flowing at peak efficiency. May also be required to help with and be responsible for the sanitation and cleanup of plant. Will be required to pass random drug screening. Pay scale varies with experience, license, and certifications. HACCP and CDL would be helpful. For inquiries, or to apply, contact Mark at email@example.com, or send resume.
- August 30, 2012: William Birkenbuel of Botanie Soap (Missoula) has two kettles for sale, a 60-gal and a 150-gal. Click on the kettle sizes for information and pictures. Contact William with interest: 406.728.7627, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- August 30, 2012: Matthew Silent Thunder of Silent Thunder Buffalo Creations (buffalo jerky, Ronan) is looking for a supplier of Kombucha, preferably from Montana if available. If not, any source would be appreciated. Contact Matthew: (406) 381-1498, email@example.com, indianbuffalojerky.com
- August 29, 2012: Montgomery Distillery in Missoula - We have an industrial floor scale (Ohaus VX32XW2500L) with a capacity of 2500 lbs and an accuracy of 0.5 lbs. The scale is brand new and still in original packaging. We're asking $1300.00. If anyone has any questions, please call Ryan at 406-480-6355 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The product information can be found here: http://www.affordablescales.com/pdfs/specs_pdf/VX31XW2500L.pdf
- August 29, 2012: Montgomery Distillery in Missoula - We have a 4" x 15' grain auger with 1/2 hp motor. The auger is made of 16 gauge galvanized steel with a capacity of 82 BPH @ 238 RPM at a 40 degree incline. Selling for $800.00. If anyone has any questions or would like pictures, please call Ryan at 406-480-6355 or email@example.com.
- August 24, 2012: Claire from Park Avenue Bakery (Helena) - We have a large, 4 deck, steam injected Pavailler oven with a stone hearth. It's in fair shape, and we're selling it with the loader for $3000. Its perfect for artisan bread baking. We're getting a new oven and it probably won't be here and installed until the middle to end of November, so this oven wouldn't be available until then. If anyone has any questions they can contact me or the owner, Renee Kowalski, here at the Bakery: 406-449-8424, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- August 22, 2012: Timeless Seeds in Ulm, MT, has a Tow-Motor forklift for sale. $2500. Propane, 12 ft. lb. lift, 3000+ lbs capacity, warehouse cushion tires, starts great, runs great, new paint, manual steering. Contact: David, email@example.com, mobile 406-289-0462.
- August 16, 2012: From Rita of Elliott's (Fort Benton): I also have a Fish Model 75 revolving tray gas oven. This takes up 52 sq ft. This oven has 4 revolving shelves. Each shelf will hold eighteen 9” pans. We have found it to bake very even and consistent. If anyone is interested they can contact me at 406.799.0896 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- August 7, 2012: Rita Elliott of Elliott's cookie dough and pasta (email@example.com, 622-3877, Fort Benton) - We have a Hobart Meat Mixer Grinder for sale, $2,850 (click here for pictures). We also have a Penn walk in freezer - 18’3” x 22” x 10’6” walk in panel freezer with floor. 5HP low temp system with Krack out-door condensing unit 1 phase and 1 Krack freezer evaporator. Electric defrost 230 volt 1 phase. This has a pallet door and a ramp. We are asking $13,500 for this. The freezer will not be available until mid-November. We are open to reasonable offers on both of these.
- July 5, 2012: Rich Powell of Montana Monster Munchies cookies in Bozeman (800-752-2158, firstname.lastname@example.org) is selling a Lucks Oven: Rack Oven-Four A Chariot, Model # R2OE, Ser# 1029040, Mfg # 119401, Manufacturing date: 4/97. Additional specs:
Control Circuit 120V; Phase/Hz: 1/60
Heating Min/Max circuit ampacity: 92
Heating circuit 480 V, 70 amps
Drive motor H.P. 1/4, Volts: 480, FLAIM: .7; Phase/Hz: 3/60
Circ. Motor H.P. 1.5; Volts: 480; FLAIM: 2.5; Phase/Hz 3/60
- June 8, 2012: Lavender Lori, a lavender grower in Missoula, is in the market for a seed sifting machine to aid in the sifting of lavender buds. Contact Lori: 406-396-1514, email@example.com.
- June 7, 2012: Garl Germann of Meat Montana in McAllister, MT has a large Hobart three phase rotisserie oven for sale. Contact Garl with questions: 581-0011, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- May 9, 2012: Available for sale - 16' 1988 Catering/Food Service Trailer for sale in Bigfork. Stainless 3 compartment sink; refrigerator; freezer; handwashing sink; griddle with hood; hot dog cooker; coffee maker; miscellaneous paper goods and utensils; 2 propane tanks. $12,000 OBO. Call Heidi @ 406-982-3058. Click here for a photo (more photos available - contact Heidi).
- May 1, 2012: Janet from Saguaro Food Products is looking for some used bottling, capping, and labeling equipment to process the salsa. Call 406-252-0190.
- April 24, 2012: Hot Mama's Salsa is looking to purchase & needs information for a small table top heat shrink tunnel that will heat shrink bands onto our packaging. This is to provide the tamper evident seal necessary to be in grocery stores. Contact: Diana M. Loomis, (406) 599-1020.
- April 11, 2012: Bipin of Tipu's Chai is looking for an augur filler for dry powders, like spices. He is interested in new or used equipment, if the price is right. Contact: Bipin, 406 240 9979 cell, 406 883 4500 office.
To list your equipment needs or equipment for sale, use the contact information below.
The Montana Department of Agriculture maintains this list as a service to the Agricultural industry and particularly to those in need of food processing equipment and those who have food processing equipment to supply. The department maintains this list and makes it available with the expectation that all buyers and sellers will treat each other in an equitable and lawful manner. However, the department makes no representations, express or implied as to the amount, kind or quality of anything listed or as to the character of the participants.
Published: May 17, 2012 4:01:00 PM MDT.
Last Modified: May 17, 2013 9:43:03 AM MDT