Helping Montana agricultural entrepreneurs to make connections for selling and purchasing food processing equipment
Current Equipment Classifieds
- January 13, 2014: David Ayres of Glacier Brewing Co (Polson) has the following surveillance equipment for sale. Contact David Ayers at 406-883-2595 for more information.
- 10 used Ultrak Exterior Surveillance Camera housings with cameras (Ultrak camera #KC552BCN). 2 used Ultrak Exterior Surveillance Camera housings without cameras.
- All housings have a built-in heater and ventilation fan and are 16"long x 6"wide x 5"tall. These are all in good condition. Asking $50.00 each OBO.
- Used Surveillance Smoked Domes w/ Cameras: four surveillance smoked domes with cameras and one dummy dome without camera. The dimensions are 24"x24"x11". Asking $50.00 each for the ones with a camera and $35.00 for the dummy dome. The cameras do work.
- The domes alone go for over $80.00 online (http://www.mirrors-r-us.com/surveillance.htm#Smoked%20%E2%80%94%20Drop-in%20Dome).
- Used pendant surveillance cameras: These cameras are designed to be suspended from a ceiling. Overall length 40.5 inches long and 4.5 inches wide. It features a fixed, color camera inside a smoked-plexiglass globe to keep everyone guessing! These units are in very good condition. David has six of these mounted on poles and two without poles.
- $45.00 mounted
- $40.00 unmounted
- OR MAKE AN OFFER!
- 12 Used drop-ceiling mounted, color, fixed surveillance camera. Designed to be installed in a drop-ceiling, this camera system provides a crisp, color video image of your store, shop, front door, or anywhere else you install it. These units are 6.5 by 2 inches exposed when installed. Includes the housing, trim, smoked sphere, and camera. These cameras are all in very good, working condition.
- Buy one or bu! $50.00 EACH OBO
- January 8, 2014: Pauline Matt has a business for sale. Real People Herbals. Formed on May 25, 1998, in Browning. Blackfeet Indian Made products. Sole Proprietorship. Need not be Native American Indian to run this Business. Contact Pauline (406) 338-3016 or email@example.com.
- All products are hand blended with the scent of these five native plants.
- Sweet Grass
- Mountain Sage
- Cedar & Sweet Pine
- Bear Grass
- Juniper Berry
- Massage Oils
- Lip Balm
- Aromatherapy Oil
- Aromatherapy Spray
- All products were formulated by owner and are propriety to company.
- Current accounts include several retail outlets, and home based business.
- January 6, 2014: Earl Colbry (Chester) has a greenhouse for sale: 96' X 102' in 6-17' bays. It has fans and natural gas heaters. Contact Earl: (406) 292-3520 or (406) 949-5500 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 3, 2014: Victoria Werner at Deluge Farm (Plains) has for sale two items, listed below. With interest, contact Victoria: email@example.com, 406.741.5680.
- December 20, 2013: Rene Kraus has for sale a business: Society Sauce Company LLC (SSC BBQ), formed on April 27, 2012 in Minnesota.
sole proprietorship. Contact Rene with interest: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- licensed in the state of Montana for product production. All product is produced in a licensed commercial kitchen, in Bozeman, MT
additionally fulfilled the requirements for "Made in Montana" designation, registered with the state, primarily for marketing purposes
- Currently there are two sauce products being produced/sold: a 'bold', ketchup based BBQ sauce, and a distinctive, mustard based BBQ sauce.
- both recipes were fully developed by owner and are proprietary to the company
- current accounts include private individuals, restaurants, grocery stores and bars, primarily in Montana and New York
- current sales volume is a few thousand dollars per year, there is limited product supply available now
- current marketing contacts and potential for future business development include: a restaurant group in LA; expansion of a current New York based client into the west coast (under consideration); a gourmet grocery chain based in Minnesota; a potential featured product with a high profile web based food/marketing group; a savory foods buyer with Williams Sonoma (the products have been showcased several times at Williams Sonoma farmers' market events)
- December 13, 2013: Jesse of Botanie Soap (Missoula) has for sale a 1996 VideoJet Excel Ink Coder (click for picture), $2200. With interest, contact Jesse Brinkerhoff: 406-529-3332, email@example.com.
- Works Fine
- Needs a little work
- Taken out of production because went to a newer technology
- Officially cleaned and drained by a Certified VideoJet technician
- August 6, 2013: Jennifer Bottorff from The King's Cupboard (Red Lodge) has a barrel lift /cart/ truck/ dolly that we are selling. It is a truck with a drum saddle with a chain and ratchet-style tightener to secure the drum. Drums can be lifted 5 1/8" to 11" from the floor. A handle lock prevents unintentional lowering and a tilt lock keeps the drum vertical. Release the tilt lock for mixing. Trucks roll on two front axle-mounted wheels and one rear swivel caster and has a food grade white paint (click here for a picture). We are asking $200. With questions or interest, contact Jennifer: 406-446-3060, ext 110, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- August 5, 2013: Jay Buckley of Organic Heaven (Great Falls) is looking for a used (I think they call them Pony) drill for no-till field plantings. All that means is they are small i.e., about 5-7 feet wide that a 35 hp Kubota tractor can handle. Contact Jay: 406-788-9138, email@example.com.
- May 28, 2013: Gluten Free Mama wants to buy:
- a used Ribbon Blender for mixing dry gluten free flours
- a used Weigh Fill Machine and a Hopper Filler for dry goods.
- a Decent Fork Lift that will not need repairs all the time. One that works and works well at a good price.
With offers, contact Rachel Edington (Carlyle), Gluten Free Mama, 406.883.6426 wk, 406.261.0355 cell, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- January 13, 2013: Becky Horning of Wee Chef (Columbia Falls) has the following equipment for sale (call Todd 406-471-3150 with questions):
- Norlake Walk-in Freezer 8’x12’—new, w/warranty $9500.00
- Koch 250 vacuum sealer w/ duel seal bars—new, 2 year warranty $4200.00
- Henny Penny BCF-24 Blast Freezer – used $1400.00
- Groen TDB 720 Jacketed Steam Kettle 20qt. – used $1100.00
- Hamilton Beach 990 Commercial Blender 1 gallon –new $749.00
- Advance Tabco 3-compartment sink 18x24” basins with drain boards (97” length) and T&S Pre rinse & add-a-faucet—used $600.00
- January 12, 2013: Lori Elliott from Urban Herbs (Missoula) is looking for some manual dried herb processing equipment like a leaf stripper and larger grinder or shredder (not something that turns leaves to powder). Contact Lori: email@example.com or 406-529-3714.
- January 3, 2013: Randy of Pik Ka Handbags (Great Falls) is looking for some mannequin heads in fairly good shape to use for his booth to display hats and ear muffs. Contact Randy: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- December 12, 2012: Ashley Schultz, Head of Shipping, Mountain Meadow Herbs (near Missoula), wants to buy a used Electric Forklift, Three wheel or four wheel, Three stage or at least 12 feet lifting height, 3000 lb lift capacity, Stand up is preferable. With offers or questions, contact Ashley: 406-857-6738, email@example.com.
- November 16, 2012: Jody with Churn Creek (granola, Sidney) is seeking a used set of check weights to test the accuracy of his commercial scale. With offers, contact Jody: 406-488-9894, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 23, 2012: Ken with Hidden Legend Winery (Victor) has an 800 gallon jacketed stainless steel dairy chilling tank for sale.Glycol unit removed, not included. Non-sealing manway lid. Various ports with dairy fittings. Mount for motor and rotating paddle, included. Plumbing exposed for reconnecting. 5 foot length of ss pipe with fittings. Good for potable water, cold stabilizing wine, heating and storing honey. $2300, delivery negotiable. Click here for pictures (PDF). Contact Ken with questions or interest: email@example.com, 406-363-6323.
- October 9, 2012: Rich with Montana Monster Munchies (gluten free cookies, Bozeman) has a unique "ground floor" Business Opportunity for someone looking to Grow a "Started Up Already" Business. Fortune 100 Customer Secured-proof of revenue history. Great for a part time Initial Commitment. Minimal Capital Asset Purchase Required. Minimal space required (10x10 ventilated space). Space will require DPHHS inspection for a Manufacturing license. Interested Buyers Only, please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September 11, 2012: Bausch Potatoes, a Whitehall production and distribution company and food processing facility is looking for an experienced assistant manager to be responsible for overseeing and scheduling the crew of 5 to 8 and the maintenance and operation of the machinery. Experience in food processing and sanitation is a must. Will also be responsible for the quality of the products, current as well as newly developed. Will help keep production flowing at peak efficiency. May also be required to help with and be responsible for the sanitation and cleanup of plant. Will be required to pass random drug screening. Pay scale varies with experience, license, and certifications. HACCP and CDL would be helpful. For inquiries, or to apply, contact Mark at email@example.com, or send resume.
- August 29, 2012: Montgomery Distillery in Missoula - We have a 4" x 15' grain auger with 1/2 hp motor. The auger is made of 16 gauge galvanized steel with a capacity of 82 BPH @ 238 RPM at a 40 degree incline. Selling for $800.00. If anyone has any questions or would like pictures, please call Ryan at 406-480-6355 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- August 24, 2012: Claire from Park Avenue Bakery (Helena) - We have a large, 4 deck, steam injected Pavailler oven with a stone hearth. It's in fair shape, and we're selling it with the loader for $3000. Its perfect for artisan bread baking. We're getting a new oven and it probably won't be here and installed until the middle to end of November, so this oven wouldn't be available until then. If anyone has any questions they can contact me or the owner, Renee Kowalski, here at the Bakery: 406-449-8424, email@example.com.
- July 5, 2012: Rich Powell of Montana Monster Munchies cookies in Bozeman (800-752-2158, firstname.lastname@example.org) is selling a Lucks Oven: Rack Oven-Four A Chariot, Model # R2OE, Ser# 1029040, Mfg # 119401, Manufacturing date: 4/97. Additional specs:
Control Circuit 120V; Phase/Hz: 1/60
Heating Min/Max circuit ampacity: 92
Heating circuit 480 V, 70 amps
Drive motor H.P. 1/4, Volts: 480, FLAIM: .7; Phase/Hz: 3/60
Circ. Motor H.P. 1.5; Volts: 480; FLAIM: 2.5; Phase/Hz 3/60
- June 8, 2012: Lavender Lori, a lavender grower in Missoula, is in the market for a seed sifting machine to aid in the sifting of lavender buds. Contact Lori: 406-396-1514, email@example.com.
- June 7, 2012: Garl Germann of Meat Montana in McAllister, MT has a large Hobart three phase rotisserie oven for sale. Contact Garl with questions: 581-0011, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- June 6, 2012: Mary Ippisch, owner of Western Montana Specialty Foods is looking for equipment (Hobart chopper/mixer; Electric steam kettle - 40 gal - 60 gal; Table top piston filler; and 3 compartment stainless sink - deep compartments - with one-sided drain board). Contact Mary at email@example.com.
- May 9, 2012: Available for sale - 16' 1988 Catering/Food Service Trailer for sale in Bigfork. Stainless 3 compartment sink; refrigerator; freezer; handwashing sink; griddle with hood; hot dog cooker; coffee maker; miscellaneous paper goods and utensils; 2 propane tanks. $12,000 OBO. Call Heidi @ 406-982-3058. Click here for a photo (more photos available - contact Heidi).
- May 1, 2012: Janet from Saguaro Food Products is looking for some used bottling, capping, and labeling equipment to process the salsa. Call 406-252-0190.
- April 24, 2012: Hot Mama's Salsa is looking to purchase & needs information for a small table top heat shrink tunnel that will heat shrink bands onto our packaging. This is to provide the tamper evident seal necessary to be in grocery stores. Contact: Diana M. Loomis, (406) 599-1020.
- April 11, 2012: Bipin of Tipu's Chai is looking for an augur filler for dry powders, like spices. He is interested in new or used equipment, if the price is right. Contact: Bipin, 406 240 9979 cell, 406 883 4500 office.
To list your equipment needs or equipment for sale, use the contact information below.
The Montana Department of Agriculture maintains this list as a service to the Agricultural industry and particularly to those in need of food processing equipment and those who have food processing equipment to supply. The department maintains this list and makes it available with the expectation that all buyers and sellers will treat each other in an equitable and lawful manner. However, the department makes no representations, express or implied as to the amount, kind or quality of anything listed or as to the character of the participants.
Published: 17 mai 2012 16:01:00 MDT.
Last Modified: 07 august 2014 08:01:21 MDT