Grow and Know with Montana Agriculture
Science, Math, Reading, Communication Arts, and Art integrated lessons. (Listings by Grade Level, Title, and Montana Standards)
- A Grow and Know with Montana Agriculture Primary Reading List (recommended books listed within primary grade level lesson plans)
- Grades K-2, Let Me Give You a HAND Planting - Math
- Grades 1-2, Tops and Bottoms - Science, Math
- Grades 2-3, My Tiny Seed - Communication Arts, Math, Science, Art
- My Tiny Seed Student Book (a student journal to accompany My Tiny Seed Lesson Plan)
- Grades 3-4, Pulse of the United States - Art, Science
- Grades 3-4, "Sense"able Plants - Art, Science
- Grades 4-6, Let's Get Growing - Science, Math
- Grades 4-6, In the Zone - Science, Communication Arts, Math, Science
- Grades 4-6, Slice of Soil - Science, Math
- Grades 4-6, Stored Seed Energy - Science, Math
- Grades 4-6, Roots to the Center of the Earth - Geotropism - Science
- Grades 5-7, DNA Extraction - Science
- Grades 6-8, Potato Roots Shoots and Colored Containers - Science
Additional Gardening Curriculum Resources
- Nancy's Garden Teacher's Guide
- A poster set with examples of foods made from fresh ingredients grown on Montana farms.
- Click here for classroom gardening box assembly instructions.
Comments and Suggestions?
Published: Thu Dec 22 10:42:00 MST 2011.
Last Modified: Wed Mar 23 12:07:36 MDT 2016