Building Our Montana Communities Program
FFA Chapter Grants
Three grants are awarded annually to FFA chapters that have shown outstanding community projects. The projects must accomplish specific learning, participation and achievement objectives, which:
- Facilitate an understanding among students of the principles and fundamentals of community development;
- Involve students in planning and implementing a chapter Building our Montana Communities project or projects;
- Help youth acquire knowledge and skills in community leadership for present and future uses;
- Assist youth to become familiar with programs and resources of local, state, and federal agencies that help communities solve problems; and
- Further the economic development of agriculture and/or agribusiness and natural resources in the local community.
Published: Thu Sep 29 11:14:00 MDT 2011.
Last Modified: Thu May 05 09:15:43 MDT 2016