Welcome to the Montana Food Show! Join us for our second annual food and beverage tradeshow showcasing 120 local Montana produce, meat, food, and beverage companies from every corner of our great state.
Let’s get more Montana foods on Montana plates – and Montana beverages in Montana glasses!
At the first Montana Food Show in 2017:
- 45 vendors attended. With half of the companies reporting sales data so far:
- $5,527 in sales the day of the show
- 202 contacts made
- $170,141 in projected sales in the next year
- 163 buyers from 81 companies attended. Company types included:
- Catering companies
- Grocery Stores
- Health Care Facilities
- Resorts/Hotels/Lodging Facilities
- Retail Stores
- Other: event planners, dog food companies, cooking schools, mobile food vendors
- 95 + members of the general public attended during the retail hours
Wondering if this show is for you? Check out the list of last year’s vendors below, or click here for the 2017 Vendor List.
Curious about what buyers came to purchase Montana foods at our 2017 show? Check out the list of buyers below, or click here to view/download the 2017 Buyer List.